The experts at KCX have extensive combined experience in the fields of management and sustainability systems & assessment, general and financial management, marketing and public relations, change management, mission-driven organizational management and so much more. It is through this experience in the development of solutions for clients that KCX has been able to succeed.
- Business design & re-design.
- Ecological advice and conservation management plans.
- Sustainability management best practices and due diligence.
- Planning and the application of strategic development advice.
- Management systems design and deployment.
- Private, public, and non-profit sector capacity building and training.
- Social, nonprofit, and government management solutions
- Sustainability and green building (LEED, Green Advantage Commercial, Sustainable Building Advisor) design and implementation support.
Our experience includes:
- Built environment sector, including developers, designers and architects of commercial, residential and mixed-use development projects.
- Manufacturing industry (various).
- Municipalities, NGO’s and governmental bodies.
- Small to medium sized enterprises. Including start-ups and ventures
- Higher education and institutes
- Nonprofits, socially minded corporations, and CSR programs
Some of our Clients have included: